BABY HUNTER.Trying out the new Ripstick.
We celebrated Hunter's 11th birthday on the 15th at grandma and grandpa Wintrode's house with lemonade cake and rasberry filling and raspberry sherbet. Sherbet is Hunter's favorite. The cake was delicious but it did not look toO pretty. He asked me to make him a Wii cake. All he wanted was $money$ so that is mostly what he got. He also got a Ripstick, water guns, money, money, money. I think overall he had a good day.
10 comments:
First I can't believe Hunter is 11 I still remember crying when I missed his birth when I was at girls camp! I wanted to be there so bad! Time sure flies! I love the idea for the cake, how fun!! Also the money in the frame was such a great idea, I will have to use that one someday to teach kids about saving money!! I love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Happy Birthday Hunter! Sorry I wasn't there Dude! But I was thinking about you... watch for your birthday card in the mail... yes it was late too.
Love ya bunches & bunches, Aunt Angie
I can't believe you have kids that old! His b-day party looks like fun! I was just remembering how you used to come over to my parents house when you and Mamie were in high school. Time really does fly! Thanks for the nice note about Brett's surgery. This year has been hard with the preemie baby and Brett's heart problems, but we are ready to face this one now. I will post updates on my blog about it when I can! Have fun going on you trip!
Hey Bryn! You are so creative, I love the cake! and Happy Birthday to Hunter!!
Hunter,you look great on a ripstik!! Have you crashed yet? Your cake was sooo GOOD! Glad we live close enough to have shared your day with you. I love you too much!! Gma W.
Just wanted to say that I had a great time at your house last week. I'm so glad we're getting to know each other more--it's fun. Thank you for making me feel like family! I love you guys! Tell your kids hello for me--they are adorable!
Bryn, Where did you say you like to camp on the Oregon Coast? Chase and I are trying to figure out if we can make a trip work.....Thanks!
Happy Birthday, Hunter! That cake is sooo cool! Are you bringing your ripstick with you camping? Jordan got one for Christmas. Maybe he should bring his too so you guys can teach each other a few tricks. We can't wait to see you all next week! We love you all. Aunt Glynna
He is such a handsome boy! All your kids are gorgeous!
I have to say I love his name seeing as that is my son's name too. Tell Hunter happy birthday.
Post a Comment