10 years ago
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I have not given up on blogging.
I thought I would just write a quick note and say that I have not given up on blogging. It has been a very busy last 2-3 weeks. We went to Given's Hot Springs for Blaine's family renunion and I left him and the kids early to fly out to Iowa with Molly to be with Cassie for her baby's blessing and to meet Hallie. Molly and I went to Far West, Independence, Nauvoo, Carthage, Kansas City, Des Moines and some town where John Wayne was born and everywhere in between. While I was gone Blaine had to bring all 5 kids home in one piece, unpack bags, and entertained his sister and 4 kids at our house for 4 days, all while being a single parent for 9 whole days. I finally got back on Sunday the 10th and it literally took me a week to get everything all caught back up as well as do my transcription work. Blaine did a great job. Thank you for letting me go. Well he didn't let me I just went but he supported me in it. This week I have been hanging out with my sister Kimra who is visiting with her kids from Eugene, had a nephew's birthday party, school shopping, presidency meeting, and whatever else happens in my life. I can't keep up. Anyway, I will be posting some pictures soon. Hopefully I will have the kids new pictures and family pictures up as well. Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the well-wishing message. (And I understand about not blogging for a while....I haven't really either....saving all my creative juices for China, I suppose.) Tell your kids hello for me and know that we love and miss you! =)
Post a Comment