Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School





Well the first day of school is here. Sterling is in 8th grade (next year High School), Hunter is in 6th grade (first year of middle school), and Brittin is in 3rd grade. We had a good start except that Amree saw some little girls from her primary class going to kindergarten for the first time and she was mad. She started crying at the school that she hates not being where Brittin is and she is old enough to go to school. Right now my house is clean and my 2 little ones are in bed. I love school!

6 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Poor Amree! Oh well, in a few years she'll hate school anyway :) We are putting Claire in preschool this year and she is so excited she can hardly stand it!

Mamie's email address is mamiegale2@hotmail.com. I am sure that she would love to hear from you!

Cassie said...

They all look so grown up and cute, what stylish little kids!! I feel bad for Amree too! But she would be super young if she were to go this year huh?! She will like being older I bet once she can understand things a little more! I bet you are relieved to get a little break until labor day :) We miss you guys!! I am still looking up tickets!

Becky W. said...

I love my grandkids!!! You all look so cute---seems just like yesterday I was sending my own 5 off to school. It won't be long until you are home alone, Bryn. Enjoy these days while you can...I really miss my little family!!! I DO understand about the clean house and quiet time, though :) Give them all kisses and loves for me. Gma Wintrode

The Royce's said...

Yes, we finally get some quiet time! I love what your Mom said..I know, it already seems to be flying by! And are we really this old? I remember when my parents were this old...and I thought they were oldies! lol Cute pics! love ya!

Tom & Angie said...

Beautiful Braithwaite Bunch! Thanks for sharing the photos Bryn :-) While cleaning out my work bag, I found a birthday card addressed to Bryn Braithwaite that hadn't been mailed! Sorry Bryn!! BAD BAD ANGIE!! Love ya girly girl! Hope you had a nice day.

kylie said...

you have 5 very cute children :) i am so excited for halloween! what is the braithwaite bunch doing for halloween? what are the costumes? i am teaching my classes ALL about halloween this week, they love it! it is sad that they don't celebrate christmas/thanksgiving/halloween/anything...what a lonely holiday season :( love you!