
This is Sterling at her last b-ball game of the year. Her coach bought each of them a rose for the last game. She was a killer and never held still so I do not have any of her in a game because she moves so fast. ;-)

"The Look"

Hunter at his wrestling tournament in Boardman. Nice headgear huh.

Doesn't he look so cute in his sling. Yes, that is what it is called.

I did get a picture of him on top. He finished his season 5 wins and 4 losses. Not bad for his first year every wrestling. Good job Hunter.

Brittin got a lead part in her school program. The 3rd graders put on a presentation with songs and Brittin got a solo part in one of the songs. She had to practice lots. She was so nervous at the beginning because of her stuttering but I told her just to memorize it and you will do find. She did and she did great. She made her mama proud.
I also put on a Stake Activity for all the girls 8-11. It turned out good and I am glad that it is over. I am now helping Blaine with his resume, portfolio, and job hunt so he can focus on finishing his class, teaching, internship, church calling, tutoring, etc. I am sure I am forgetting something in there. I appreciate him so much and am greatful for what a hard worker he is for our family, never a complaint.
6 comments:
FUN! I'd love to hear about what you did for the Stake activity! Love ya!
Thanks for the update!! Sterling is looking all grown up! Hunter did great his first year! That is impressive! What was Brittin in the play? Good luck with the portfolio and resume, I hate that stuff!! love you!
Good job, Braithwaite kids! Oh, and good job to you, too, Blaine!
cute pictures! your family is SO busy, i can only imagine!
i remember the basketball days! she's lucky she's tall
ohhh good! that makes me so happy to hear, i LOVE grandpa. we had such a good time, i'm so happy i got to go. i wish i'd be at the reunion this year. i'll miss you and your family!
Post a Comment