10 years ago
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
PTO, SOCCER, FOOTBALL, VOLLEYBALL, CHURCH, OH MY!!
I was just posting to share with all of you how dumb I am. Not only do I have all the mother responsibilites of keeping the house clean (including the garage), cooking meals, taking kids to practive and attending games (and yes my 3 kids are all involved in different sports not in the same area), trying to do my stake calling with the primary of traveling all over for primary programs right now and whatever else, I have now volunteered to be co-chair of the PTO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Anway, pray for me that I can keep putting one foot in front of the other and that my husband will be able to recognize me at the end of this school year or better yet that I will recognize him.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are u crazy?! we all already think you are supermom you didnt have to out do yourself!!! i hope you will have time to see me when i come! happy bday to amree tomorrow!!
What?! You are going to be so involved. The good thing...you'll meet other involved parents and friendships may blossom, AND the PTO will run smoothly for the entire year. I am proud of you, and know that the PTO really does make a difference in the quality of education. Don't for get the $5 birthday gift cards for the teachers! :)
SUPERMOM!! You are absolutely incredibly amazingly wonderful! WOW!! You go girl... I have to say, I am glad it is you and not me! I just don't have what you have, and honestly, nor do I want it... however, whatever it is that you have, may I have just a little smidge of it, please. :-)
Hugs girlfriend! Love Ang
Post a Comment