

Change the Center of this to go with each month or holiday and keep up all year round.
I forgot to flip the pic but this is what it looks like with the dishes on it.

Couldn't get enough wheat for everyone but this basket was $1.00 at the Dollar Store. I then spray painted it brown and tied a bow. Cheap decoration if you have some spare time.

First one is free and each additional is $3.00.

Oranment

No Sew Tutu. Great gift item for mommys to give to little girls, grandmas to give to grandaughters, etc.

Picture coming soon, along with glass etching and festive candleholders. Sign up soon.
8 comments:
i want all of them seriously but can you save the supplies for me for the fall blocks, and the thankful sign and the Christmas kisses board? I will pay you for all of them, and I can work on them at moms. I will need a few projects while I am there. Great job sister! They all turned out soooooo cute!
SO SO SO SO CUTE! you're getting me all spirited (which i already am) but now i want more! i looove fall and i looove holiday season! i want chocolate kisses count down!
I want to come to your super saturday...I have to say soooo much cuter than ours.
Hey Brynn, It's Arlee Hardy! My mom called the other night and said I needed to come home for the super saturday cause there is a lot of fun crafty things! I just love all the fun ideas! They are so cute!! I love your blog!! And you have such an ADORABLE FAMILY!! You should check out my friends blog she has lot of fun crafty ideas too! makeitandloveit.blogspot.com I love the FALL block letters, but I just made some a few weeks ago, you should check them out on my blog! Just scroll down a couple of posts!!
Arlee, I heard you had some great ideas. I have checked out your friends blog and I love it. She is very creative. I can't access yours to see your Fall blocks. I would love to see them. I just threw mine together so that people could see an example. Let me know if I need to send you my email to access yours or not or you can find me on facebook too. My email is bbbraithwaite@eotnet.net
Thanks!
Hey Bryn,
Here is my blog lafamillehardy.blogspot.com
Hopefully I will be able to make it!! Our ward or stake isn't putting one on because they didn't have a good turn out this year. I was totally bummed. But my Aunts ward is, and they are doing some cute things too. I think I am going to have to do some super saturday hooping!! I just love all the fun craft things!
Have a good day!!
Everything looks very cute, Bryn! I'm sure that you will have a great turn out for the big day. Seriously, good work in finding everything to include.
So can I sign up for some of these fun things...I use to be in your ward. :O)
Post a Comment