The cake was chocolate fudge with vanilla ice cream in the middle and chocolate butter frosting on top. She wanted half coconut and half plain for those who do not like coconut. It was delicious. Does not look like anything special but my triplet cousins would have been proud.
Sterling and Grandpa and Grandma Wintrode.
Sterling with her long awaited Ipod.
Grandma Wintrode gave her an article for her birthday. It was an article on Taylor Swift as this was grandma and grandpa's gift to her, Taylor Swift concert tickets. She had a blast. Watch out Grandma Fly, Grandma Wintrode is trying to take over the article deliveries.
My beautiful Sterling.
In Spokane, Washington at parade 2. After the parade we went to the park for a few minutes and played, or watched the ducks.
And rode the carousel.
Yes, that is even me. How rare, a picture of me.

Feeding the goat with the cousins, actually this looks like they are going for a ride. A favorite tradition for all the kids.
Sterling and her tuba.
Hunter and his trumpet. He is the 4th one in. I do not think he is doing band next year but kudos to him for trying it. He really wants to play the drums but this music teacher has different rules when it comes to the percussion section. Too bad though because he is good.
Parade 1 in The Dalles, Oregon. It was a chilly one. Looks like Bodie is on a sugar high.
10 years ago


6 comments:
I feel like my life is flying by looking at all the pics of my growing grandkids!! I love EACH of you and am proud of ALL the accomplishments of the Braithwaite family :)
I love when you update the blog! If for no one else for ME because I am the one always missing out on all the fun stuff you guys do!! First off what play was Hunter in? Happy bday to Sterling, she looks beautiful in those pictures! You look great Bryn on that carousel with the kids! I miss the lilac parades, it is a fun experience. I am sure Hunter will be grateful for the experience later in life if not now. I can't believe how big Amree, Brittin and Bodie are getting. They already have changed a ton just since November! I can't wait to see you guys, I am counting down the days!!! Hallie is going to LOVE her cousins and aunts and uncles, she loves attention from other people besides Mitch and me! Love you lots! By the way I also like the revamp of the blog@
The play was a conglomeration of Shakespere plays. The revamp was a bordem vamp. It doesn't quite go with the house but I ran out of time.
haha you are SO RIGHT, i am SO PROUD OF YOUR CAKE! you truly amaze me, my birthday is monday, so i'll accept a mailed cake any day :) :)
i agree--pictures of you are rare! i was happy to see you in some of them--all so adorable. you look pretty as always, bundled up with your family at the track meet. i always loved track meets.
i had no idea sterling played tuba, that is AWESOME! i played baritone (a bit smaller than tuba) and loved it! we are such cool band nerds :)
love love LOVE you all!
oh my i love this post! so many fun happenings! sterling is looking mighty fine, sounds like she got cool gifts. thats so funny about becky passing along grandmas article tradition, haha. creative tho. and I AM PROUD OF YOUR CAKE! haha, i wish everyone would do that, its always a real bummer finding out a cake has nuts or coconut if you dont like it. love you bryn, youre such an amazing mom and example to me! THANK YOU :)
Post a Comment